Personal hygiene is the art of taking care of your own body.
By following a set of hygiene habits, you can maintain your body clean, healthy and attractive.
If you are a conscious adult who wants to learn how to improve his personal hygiene or how to manage it while being at work, in the gym or traveling, this personal hygiene guide is for you.
Your Personal Hygiene Today
Today, the world needs more health conscious people. People who are aware that their health negligence may negatively impact other lives.
Today, due to the existence of modern systems that bring warm water into your home, antibacterial wipes, grooming tools and many more personal care products, it’s expected that you show up at work, at the gym or other type of social gatherings with good personal hygiene.
By having good personal hygiene:
You maintain a healthier body.
Your physical appearance looks more attractive.
You improve your confidence and self-esteem.
Below are the most important articles I've published to help you improve your personal hygiene and manage it correctly when you're outside in social gatherings.
The Best Personal Hygiene Guide on the Web
Here is how to use these guidelines.
The below list of chapters will direct you to read more in-depth information about a certain aspect of personal hygiene. With a simple click on a chapter, it will jump you to your desired location, without refreshing the page. So, pick which chapter you like to get started.
- What is personal hygiene and why is it important
- How to teach children about personal hygiene
- Personal hygiene checklist: The Best daily routine tips for adults
- Use the right products for personal hygiene
- Maintain good personal hygiene in the workplace
- Maintain good personal hygiene while travelling
- Personal hygiene at the gym
What is personal hygiene and why is it important
This personal hygiene guide beings answering some of the most basic questions about body cleanliness.
Here you’ll find answers to questions like what is personal hygiene, why is it important and what are its benefits.
You’ll also learn which areas of the body require more attention than others and when.
- The Negative Effects of Poor Personal Hygiene in Your life
- The Meaning and Importance of Personal Hygiene for Conscious Adults
- 12 Types of Personal Hygiene That Maintains Every Area of The Body Clean
- 6 Factors that Promote Personal Hygiene
- 3 Main Personal Hygiene Benefits for Adults
- First Signs Indicating that You Have Poor Hygiene
How to teach children about personal hygiene
Children should be taught about personal care habits from a very young age. Parents are responsible for teaching their children about keeping their bodies clean and hygienic.
The problem is that children are not conscious when performing hygiene activities and it takes a long time until they get used to it.
For kids, hygiene activities are a matter of playing games and having fun. So, as a parent, you have to be patient and a little more creative to light up your kid’s interest in personal hygiene.
You’ll learn how to make sure that your kid knows how to take care of himself when he grows up.
Personal hygiene checklist: The Best daily routine tips for adults
Every mature person needs a personal hygiene checklist.
Being armed with a good set of hygiene habits, may help you avoid so many obstacles when building relationships, finding better jobs or simply being a more attractive person.
In this chapter, you’ll find lists of hygiene activities which you can pick to create your own personal care routines.
Maintain good personal hygiene in the workplace
It’s not enough to be a high-performer in the company if your hygiene is constantly disturbing your coworkers.
Not giving a damn about the comfort of your colleagues' is a sign of bad culture and this is a big disadvantage if you try to get a promotion, salary raise or looking for career growth.
Managers don’t promote employees whose working desk is dirty, who smell like fish or don’t maintain office facilities clean. These type of employees are seen as high-risk sources for the health and safety of the office environment.
In this chapter, you’ll learn how to address personal hygiene issues at work.
- Personal Hygiene in the Workplace: 6 Crucial Points to Consider
- 6 Effects of Poor Personal Hygiene in the Workplace
- Office Cleanliness Etiquette: Maintain Health and Hygiene at Work
- How to Create a Smart Workplace Hygiene Policy for Your Personnel
- How to Approach a Coworker about Their Body Odor?
- 6 Most Offensive Odors in the Workplace You Need to Control
- 4 Reasons Why Personal Hygiene Is Important at Work
Maintain good personal hygiene while travelling
The first thing you want to do after a long journey is to take a shower. A hot and relaxing shower.
After a long time of water restriction, you start feeling uncomfortable, which is very tiring.
In this chapter, you’ll learn how to maintain your hygiene while traveling.