Kissing someone with bad breath is YUCK!!!
The bad taste from your partner's mouth turns you off, which creates an intimacy gap between you and your lover. It affects your desire of kissing, of making out or doing anything of that sort with your partner.
But what if you like that person very much? How to kiss someone with bad breath? Is it safe?
How can you overcome the fear of making out with him and help him get good breath for kissing?
Experiencing bad taste in the mouth after kissing?
Sometimes, while or after kissing someone who has bad breath, you may notice a bad taste in your mouth. That taste may feel like metal, rotten eggs or any other bitter taste. Each of these bad tastes in the mouth indicates a certain type of health issue that causes the foul smell out of your partner’s mouth.
And if you wonder if a kiss should taste like that, the answer is no.
Then the next question should arise.
Is kissing someone with bad breath contagious?
You can’t catch a bad breath after kissing someone because halitosis is not contagious.
The bacteria that causes the foul smell from the mouth stays in your partner’s mouth during the kiss.
It doesn’t act like viruses that are easily transferred between people or surfaces.
However, I would be concerned if bad breath is caused by some health issues like oral thrush, yeast infection, runny nose, to prevent getting the disease itself.
In this case, your partner should visit a dentist or a doctor to treat the root cause of bad breath.
What is a morning breath?
Morning breath definition:
Morning breath is a result of an embarrassing function of the human body of drying out the mouth which creates the perfect environment for the bacteria to thrive inside it.
In a relationship, both partners should be aware that their breath doesn’t smell like roses in the morning and it might not be a good idea to rush to give your partner a morning kiss.
Does bad breath ruin relationships?
While love conquers it all, bad breath is no fun in any relationship.
You may forgive your partner’s flaws and bad habits, but you can’t tolerate his halitosis.
Fresh breath is a vital factor that improves the intimacy in your relationship. While bad breath does the opposite.
Here are two of the most important issues that bad breath may cause in a relationship:
- It makes it hard to kiss your partner
A kiss is the strongest bonding element that you have with your boyfriend. But when your partner has bad breath, it decreases the desire to kiss him.
- It kills intimacy
Kissing is the primary component of foreplay, which is almost absent when your boyfriend has bad breath.
How to tell your boyfriend that he has bad breath?
Telling your partner about his bad breath issue might hurt his delicate feelings but it has two other positive consequences.
First, it prevents colleagues, friends, or coworkers talking behind your back about his oral hygiene issue.
Second, it prevents bad breath from getting in the way of having cuddles or sex with your partner.
Best mouthwashes for Bad breath
This is a really good mouthwash that does what it says.
It refreshes the smell from the mouth almost immediately .
- SmartMouth’s Patented Dual-Liquid formula instantly activates billions of Zinc-Ions when poured.
- These Zinc-Ions bind to germs & prevent them from eating any protein or producing any sulfur gases for 12 hours per rinse.
- Use SmartMouth twice daily to discover why it’s the Only activated rinse that’s clinically proven to eliminate and prevent bad breath all day.
- No sulfur gas = No bad breath!
- Our Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is a dentist-formulated mouthwash that targets sulfur-producing bacteria to help fight bad breath. Clinically proven to be effective for up to 24 hours.
- Our original Mild Mint mouthwash uses clinically-proven ingredients to help fight the bacteria that cause bad breath odor & stop sour, bitter, & metallic tastes in your mouth.
- PREMIUM ORAL CARE: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, & more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need.