Kissing someone with bad breath is one of the most embarrassing things that may happen to you.
If you’ve never been in such a situation, listen to me.
If you want to kiss someone but your breath smells like garbage, your physical attractiveness doesn’t mean anything.
There is nobody who is dreaming about kissing someone with low personal hygiene standards.
So, fixing your breath before going in for a kiss is a wise thing to do. That allows you to get into a more intimate relationship with your date.
Check out below some tips on how to make sure that your breath is fresh before kissing.
1. Use mouth fresheners before kissing
Sometimes that kissing moment happens unexpectedly.
So, it's always a good idea to have some mouth fresheners in your pocket before kissing because you can quickly take in your favorite mouth freshener spray, mint or a gum, that provides you with a kissable breath.
- 1Mouth sprays: the strong flavors of these mouth fresheners are able to mask your bad breath for a short while.
- 2Breath mints: is another good quick mouth freshener alternative which lasts quite a while after it’s consumed in the mouth.
- 3Minty gum: despite the refreshing effect, gum chewing also promotes salivation in the mouth, which cleans it up.
- 4Mouthwash: rinsing your mouth helps you get rid of food particles and other odor-causing bacteria.
Check out this list of best mouth fresheners and buy one from Amazon to ensure that your breath is always kissable.
2. What eat to maintain good breath for kissing?
Bad breath can be caused by so many different things and one them is the food you eat.
Find bellow, a list of foods that may refresh your breath and a list of foods that may worsen your breath.
FOODS TO EAT BEFORE KISSING
FOODS TO AVOID BEFORE KISSING
3. Maintain a daily oral hygiene routine
Now, the secret to a daily fresh breath is mastering oral hygiene skills. That helps to maintain a healthy mouth.
Please understand that maintaining good oral hygiene is a long term objective. It’s not a quick mouth refreshing tip like spray and mints are.
Take care of your teeth and mouth health properly, and you’ll never worry about your breath before kissing.
- 1Brush your teeth: this cleans up your teeth from food and microbes that stuck to your teeth.
- 2Brush your tongue: teeth brushing may not always clean the white coating from the surface of the tongue but a tongue scraper cleans up the remaining debris.
- 3Floss: flossing removes the food particles from between the teeth that brushing wasn't able to remove entirely.
- 4Visit a dentist: check out the general health of your oral cavity, once or twice per year to prevent tooth loss and gum disease.
One of the most important things that makes a kiss enjoyable is the fresh breath.
So, if you want to leave a good impression on your partner while kissing, learn how to avoid bad breath before kissing or even better how to get rid of bad breath permanently.
Even if sometimes your breath is too strong you know how to get good breath for kissing fast.