If your breath stinks don’t kiss your date.
Because if you do, you’ll drastically lower the chances to go out on a second date.
In these cases, you realize the value of having a fresh smell out of your mouth.
Luckily for you, there are ways to refresh your breath so that you can always be ready for a kiss.
Bellow, you’ll find quick ways to mask bad breath for spontaneous romantic moments and long-term methods to get rid of bad breath forever.
Quick ways to refresh your breath before kissing
Most people brush their teeth in the morning. But after having a cup of coffee or some sugary food their breath worsen.
What if you have a date planned for the evening?
There are small breath refreshers you can carry in your pocket. These mouth refreshers are you secret weapon to a kiss-ready breath quickly.
1. mouth freshener - these sprays have strong refreshing flavors which mask bad breath quickly. See below some recommended options:
2. breath mints: these mints are a quick solution for bad breath. The mint flavor tastes quite a while after it's consumed.
3. minty gum: chewing a gum promotes salivation which washes away the bacteria and masks it with mint flavor.
4. use a mouthwash: mouthwashes remove the food particles off the tongue and refreshes your breath.
These products are a quick solution for bad breath. Use it when your breath goes wild.
Which foods not to eat and habits to avoid before kissing
Some foods are too odorous while some drinks and lifestyle habits dehydrate your mouth.
These habits gives you bad breath.
How to always have a fresh breath
The above quick ways are a great option for bad breath but maintaining a regular oral hygiene routine improves your fresh breath even more.
The key is actually to get rid of bad breath forever by following good oral hygiene habits.
1. brush your teeth - this prevents the appearance of teeth caries, gum diseases, and maintains your teeth healthy.
2. brush your tongue - use a tongue scraper to clean the white coat off your tongue. Scrape you're tongue until it becomes pink.
3. floss - flossing removes the food particles that teeth brushing wasn't able to remove;
4. visit a dentist - check out the general health of your oral cavity, once or twice per year to prevent tooth loss and gum disease
One of the most important things that makes a kiss enjoyable is the fresh breath. So, if you want to leave a good impression on your partner while kissing you have to know how to avoid bad breath before kissing. Even if sometimes your breath is too strong you know how to get good breath for kissing fast.