Kissing someone with bad breath is one of the most embarrassing things that may happen to you.
If you’ve never been in such a situation, listen to me.
Your physical attractiveness doesn't cost a dime if your kiss smells like garbage.
That speaks about your hygiene low standards. And nobody dreams about kissing someone with low personal hygiene standards.
So, fixing your breath before going in for a kiss is a wise thing to do. That allows you to get into a more intimate relationship with your date.
Check out below some tips on how to make sure that your breath is fresh before kissing.
1. Use mouth fresheners before kissing
Sometimes, the kissing moment comes unexpectedly.
So, it's always a good idea to have some mouth fresheners in your pocket before kissing. In that way, you can use your favorite mouth freshener to improve your breath.
- Mouth sprays provide a strong flavor that masks your bad breath for a short while.
- Breath mints are another good mouth freshener that lasts quite a while after it’s consumed.
- Minty gums refresh your breath and promote salivation in the mouth.
- Mouthwashes get you rid of food particles and other odor-causing bacteria stuck in the mouth.
Check out this list of best mouth fresheners to explore the solutions.
2. What to eat to maintain good breath for kissing?
Bad breath can be caused by so many different things and one of them is the food you eat.
Find below, a list of foods that may refresh your breath and a list of foods that may worsen your breath.
FOODS TO EAT BEFORE KISSING
FOODS TO AVOID BEFORE KISSING
3. Maintain a daily oral hygiene routine
Now, the secret to a daily fresh breath is mastering oral hygiene skills. That helps to maintain a healthy mouth.
Please understand that maintaining good oral hygiene is a long term-goal. It’s not a quick mouth refreshing tip like spray and mints are.
Take care of your teeth and mouth health, and you’ll never worry about your breath before kissing.
- Brush your teeth: this cleans up your teeth from food and microbes that stuck to your teeth.
- Brush your tongue: teeth brushing may not always clean the white coating from the surface of the tongue but a tongue scraper can.
- Floss: flossing removes the food particles from between the teeth that brushing wasn't able to remove.
- Visit a dentist: check out the general health of your oral cavity, once or twice per year to prevent tooth loss and gum disease.
One of the most important things that makes a kiss enjoyable is the fresh breath.
So, if you want to leave a good impression on your partner, learn how to avoid bad breath before kissing. Or even better how to get rid of bad breath permanently.
Even if sometimes your breath is too strong you know how to get good breath for kissing fast.