One of the most embarrassing things that may happen to you is kissing someone with bad breath.
If you’ve ever been in this situation, you know what I mean.
If not, listen to me.
You may look attractive but if your breath smells like a garbage can before kissing, you are doomed for loneliness.
Despite the positive facts of kissing, nobody dreams about kissing someone with low personal hygiene standards.
If your breath smells good before kissing, your honey would no more have to tolerate it, ask you to clean your mouth or be grossed by the after kiss taste.
Find out below how to make sure that your breath always smells good before kissing.
How do you make your breath smell good before a kiss quickly
Normally, you brush your teeth every morning, but after having a cup of coffee and some sugary foods your breath goes crazy.
How do you get rid of bad breath if you've already planned a date for tonight but you don't have a chance to clean your mouth thoroughly beforehand?
And what do you do, if you have already planned a date for later while not having a chance to clean your mouth beforehand?
Luckily, you always keep in your pocket one of your favorite mouth freshener:
- 1Mouth sprays: the strong flavors of these mouth fresheners are able to mask your bad breath for a short while.
- 2Breath mints: is another good quick mouth freshener alternative which lasts quite a while after it’s consumed in the mouth.
- 3Minty gum: despite the refreshing effect, gum chewing also promotes salivation in the mouth, which cleans it up.
- 4Mouthwash: rinsing your mouth helps you get rid of food particles and other odor-causing bacteria.
Check out this list of best mouth fresheners and buy one from Amazon to ensure that your breath is always kissable.
What foods to eat and to avoid before kissing someone
Bad breath can be caused by so many different things and one them is the food you eat.
Bellow, I’ll list foods able to refresh your nasty breath and a list of foods that are worsening your breath.
FOODS TO EAT BEFORE KISSING
FOODS TO AVOID BEFORE KISSING
How to keep your breath smelling good all day
Now the secret to daily fresh breath is mastering the basic oral hygiene skills.
No mouth freshener or foods are as important as your daily mouth care routine. It ensures that your teeth and mouth are healthy long term, no matter how many mints or apples you eat.
A healthy mouth always tastes and smells good.
Here is the basic oral hygiene you must follow on a daily basis.
- 1Brush your teeth: this cleans up your teeth from food and microbes that stick to your teeth and prevents the appearance of caries and gum diseases.
- 2Brush your tongue: teeth brushing may not always clean the white coating from the back side of your tongue, but a tongue scraper cleans up the remaining debris, until your tongue becomes pink colored.
- 3Floss: flossing removes the food particles from between the teeth that brushing wasn't able to remove entirely.
- 4Visit a dentist: check out the general health of your oral cavity, once or twice per year to prevent tooth loss and gum disease.
One of the most important things that makes a kiss enjoyable is the fresh breath.
So, if you want to leave a good impression on your partner while kissing you have to know how to avoid bad breath before kissing.
Even if sometimes your breath is too strong you know how to get good breath for kissing fast.