Home hygiene is essential to health maintaining and is complementary to personal hygiene checklist.
That’s why maintaining cleanliness at home is necessary to destroy germs, dust, mold, mites, which can cause various diseases.
Housekeeping grooming checklist
- The home should be dry, warm and spacious at the same time.
- The house should be well-lit by sunlight.
- One bedroom should accommodate no more than 2 people.
- After night sleeping, it is necessary to ventilate the bedroom and , only after that, to make the be.
- The kitchen must be isolated from the living area.
- It is necessary to do regular wet cleaning and dust collection in the house to prevent risk of developing allergic or respiratory diseases.
- The house should be aired out daily.
- Once a week, it's recommended to do a general cleaning of the house.
- The optimum air temperature in the house should be 64.4 - 73.4 F (18-23 ° C) and the humidity should be 40-60%.
- Timely control of flies, cockroaches and other insects.
- The trash should be disposed daily.